Saturday, December 20, 2008

GT Pond at Neo Tiew (Singapore) Round 2

For those of you who have not seen my blog on my first attempt. Here is the link.

http://imafishing.blogspot.com/2008/11/gt-pond-in-neo-tiew-singapore.html

Round 2 ! This time round no photos but lots of exciting videos on Men VS Fishes!! This is WAR !!!

4 person when to the GTs in hope of finally landing one GT.

My friend got his first hook up and landed it !! Wow !!

The starting part of the session was a fishing frenzy! The GTs were biting non stop.. but my reel drag is set too loose and misses alot of hook ups. You can feel the lure in the mouth of the GT and come out failing to set hook on a 8/0 hook size Zzz.

After tighting up the drag.. Game time ! First GT fish on !

Line breaks again !!!

Fight fish till pants almost drop off !! The GT are very smart.. When the fish is pumped near to the platform they always try to dive under it. The hard part is to keep pumping the fish and not let it dive under. But of course saying is easy doing it is totally different story on a 20lb rod trying to control a GT 12lb... I urge you guys out there not to wait any longer and try this pond ! You will not want to fish in pay pond anymore after you tried this.

And I did it !! Finally !! one GT 5-6kg landed !! The funny moment is while fighting half way my reel managed to loosen itself from the reel seat. Scared the hell out of me as for a moment I thought the reel handle is going to break. Totally no strength to tighten it back. Lucky my friend is there to save the day.

Now is my buddies turn to have their moment while I rest under the shelther trying to take a breather.

Looking forward to fish there again !!

No comments: